Miyerkules, Marso 13, 2013

Ruth Ezra

She is my cousin, at the same time my god daugther. She was a blessing to her own family and also for the entire family. We are so blessed to have her. She is a brilliant kid, has a brighter future ahead of her. When you see her, she can enlighten you up instantly, because when she sees you she will just flash her killer smile that is so cute you can't but to smile at her too. She has curly hair, which is not awkward looking it just added into her beauty. I am so blessed to be her godmother, and I am task to take care of her no matter what. I promised to give it my best shot, to be the best person, ate, ninang, friend, etc. to her whenever she needs me. Because of her I have someone to save for every Christmas.

Everyday, we look forward to the new things she had leanrnt from her yaya, or from anyone around her. Sometimes I also teach her some simple things, like saying her name. Asking where is her nose, teeth, eyes, tongue , ears. She knows what dog sound makes, cat, sheep, horse, frog. Can you believe it, she knows all about this when she is only more than a year old. Pretty amazing, well we see it as God's gift to her.

Very well, one day maybe she can read this, maybe at the age of 3. Lol! Anyway, continue praising God, have a nice day and goodnight.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento