Miyerkules, Marso 13, 2013

Life with God

                 I have a question for you, my mum just ask me the same question a while ago. If you will die today, why do you think you can enter the gates of Heaven? For me, my answer to this question is not because I'm a good person, I don't lie, I don't cheat, etc. .. nor because I am a Buddhist, I'm a Catholic, and I pray 24/7, and I don't a "night life", or I'm a Jehovah Witness, and so on and so fourth. None of the things I mention is the reason why I can enter heaven, but this is why because I accept Jesus as my one and only saviour  and I decided to have a personal relationship with Him through His son Jesus Christ, who died for me because I am a GREAT SINNER, I must be the one who was nailed on the cross and be killed for my own sin. But No! God was so merciful, that He gave His One and Only son so that He can die for my sin, and I will be forgiven, and I am to share the good news. 

                  Every relationship needs to have a good communication. So maybe some of you were thinking, if I am saying that I have communication with God "what is our medium of communication?". Want to know what our communication medium is? It's the Bible. Everything you need to know is in the bible, matters of money, life, decision making, how to acquire knowledge, how to acquire wisdom, it's all in there, name it. You are wondering how this words came out of my mouth, I'll be happy to share, read the bible. One of the good news I want to share in this post is that, Did you know that before we even commit sin, we are forgiven? That's right, you read it right we are forgiven before we can do bad things, BUT that doesn't mean that it's okay to commit sin, its just one of the good news. Of course we are created in God's own image and likeness, which means He also have feelings like us too. If we get tired of understanding someone for what he did wrong, because he did it over and over again we get tired of giving him so much importance. God is also capable of being tired because we take Him for granted, and we can be less important to Him. But God will always forgive us for what we did wrong. But this is I am sure of God will always forgive.

                 You can be saved just by saying, " I committed sin, I am wrong. I accept God as my Father, and His son Jesus, who is the only way, the truth and the light, and who died for me on the cross. I can't do anything without Him in my life, and can't accomplish things without Him, can't do good decision without His guidance. I am nothing without Jesus in my life." From then on, let God control you, always seek for His guidance in every step you make. Think twice before you do anything.

PS: Remember, you can have lots of different religion, but you can only have one relationship with a God who is alive, and can change lives everyday.

God Bless You all..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento